• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

World Series 2023

Game 1 of the World Series between the Texas Rangers And the Arizona Diamondbacks is Friday. The teams were the least likely to make the series. It should be an interesting series and I hope entertaining.
Does anyone have a dog in this fight? I need a team to root for.

They are both good teams. It should be a good 7 game series. I have no favorite, but with all of my wife's relative in Arizona I suppose I'll root a bit for the Diamond backs

Here's what my Arizona niece sent me in a text for the bottom of the 9th inning yesterday. She couldn't watch it :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• azdiamond.png
    azdiamond.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0
Who are the three rich kids behind home plate in yellow crayon suits trying to distract the AZ pitcher? I'd kick them out.

They also have to keep the Fox reporter out of the dugouts trying to do interview during the game - So Stupid!
I have no idea who the idiot triplets are but I'm sure that you are right... they are rich.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones