• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia - Samsung Galaxy watch notification problem

Mutak94

Sep 28, 2011
Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch paired to my Xperia L3 smartphone.

On my Xperia, I have two user profiles. Whenever I switch from my main profile to my secondary profile and then back to main, I get a notification "Can't show notifications on the smartwatch - please allow Galaxy Wearable access to the notifications". The problem is, Galaxy Wearable was already allowed access to the notifications.

Furthermore, I installed Galaxy Wearable to my secondary profile too and gave it access to the notifications too in hopes that this would go away. However, it didn't.

The notification is very annoying because it can't be swiped away, the only way to get rid of it is to restart my phone.

I am also never getting this notification on my secondary profile, just the main one.

How can I prevent this from happening?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones