• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root YouTube sign-in error LG G3 s

Mmkii

Jun 9, 2015
Okay, so I just rooted my LG G3 s (D722). After rooting everything worked fine, but now about 2 hours rooted, YouTube won't let me sing in. Every other google app works, i've tried force closing, deleting cache and data (separate and both at once). Also tried both on Google Play services. Would be great to get tips on how to fix this. thanks already.

Apparently this is a problem that goes away automatically after 10 to 25 minutes but might happen again several times and there is very little you can do about it. This actually happened to my Samsung Galaxy trend+ about a year ago, but blocked the usage of all google apps. But now everything works and hopefully won't mess up again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones