• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"You've Got Mail" notification

caroldean

Lurker
Mar 14, 2013
Would someone be kind enough to give me some advice....

I have an LG L9 phone now and I've set the notifier to tell me "You've Got Mail".
The question is - what events does the notifier tell me about. It keeps telling me I've got mail, but I can't find any messages or mail anywhere. It's just sitting there telling me I've got mail and it's driving me potty, because I can't find any!

Please help me preserve what little sanity I have left.

Carol

Would someone be kind enough to give me some advice....

I have an LG L9 phone now and I've set the notifier to tell me "You've Got Mail".
The question is - what events does the notifier tell me about. It keeps telling me I've got mail, but I can't find any messages or mail anywhere. It's just sitting there telling me I've got mail and it's driving me potty, because I can't find any!

Please help me preserve what little sanity I have left.

Carol

Notifications tell you when you get text messages, email, mutimedia messages, and other things. you can be notified when a network is in range. apps push notifications for advertisements. So it can be any number of things that cause a notification to go off.

Reactions: caroldean
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones