• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zte Axon Mini Shut down won't turn on

jayceejm

Lurker
Jun 3, 2018
G'Day all.
I took my phone out of my case as it was getting a little hotter than usual while I was charging it.
I was in a hurry to leave home and so on grabbing the case and putting it on in a hurry I actually placed it on the wrong way and so the case was not aligned with the buttoens.

The case was therefore pressing against the buttons and powered off the phone. When I realised my error about 15 mins later I put the case on properly but found that the phone would not turn on. I held down the power button nothing happened. I got home and put it on a charger but the LED light would not even indicate that charging was taking place.

Been about 4 hours since but same thing. NOTHING. Phone remains unresponsive.
Any idea what is wrong with it

Hi Clementine Hi BCrichster
I had actually just charged it up to about 80% right before this happened and its only 2 months old so I think perhaps what Bcrichster is suggesting might be the way to go for the first (hopefully only) try. Truth be told these phones are not like many of the others where you can with coin or finger nail open to access the battery. BUT I will find a way. Thanks in bunches. Will letcha know how it went.
Jeanette

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones