• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2021 MLB Postseason

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    ok so the MLB playoffs have begun.

is your team in it? if so which one?

if not will you be watching it? who will you root for?

my Dodgers even though they posted the 2nd best record in MLB, they still had to play a wildcard game.....and i think it played a hand in them losing to SF in their first game against each other. i wish that they do away with the wildcard game.....or at least restructure by order of record vs how they are in their division. plus i find it odd that SF and LA have never faced each other in the playoffs before.

what a crazy year for baseball that is for sure!!!!!

Reactions: Dannydet
    Since covid, I've not watched nor kept up with any sports.
    And I'm a big sports fan.
    I'm slowly getting back to it, so maybe I'll start up again with MLB post season.
    Rooting for Houston and Oakland.
    Houston?????? Those cheating bastards?????...... NEVER. they robbed us of a title a few years ago because they cheated.

Part of me wants the Dodgers to get another crack at them. The other part of me just wants them to lose and lose big time!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
    I've been a Royals fan forever. I'm quite accustomed to not seeing them in post season. :)
    I had some hope that the Padres might make it... I follow them somewhat.
    Baseball is the only sport I played while growing up. I never was great by any stretch but gained a real admiration for those with exceptional talent. I played then I coached and now I watch. :)
    It's a grand game!

Upvote 0
    Red Sox all the way!

My son is a huge huge Braves fan so it would be epic to have a series but yeah, no probably for either/both teams. He, his girlfriend and I did meet up in Boston for 3 games a few years ago when Atlanta was there, what a blast we had trying to out cheer each other.

I do turn into a nervous nut job until they are both finished though - so still nut jobbing here!

Upvote 0
    does anybody get really nervous while watching your team play? i think that since the pandemic, i;m watxhing these games more by myself vs watching it with buddies or at a sports bar where you have support. no support for me at home right now.

i'm just nervous and anxious right now:nailbitingdroid::nailbitingdroid::nailbitingdroid:....lol

I think you can relax now. 9-2 with two outs in the bottom of the 9th you are solid.

Upvote 0
    Rays fan here, so I would like to see them advance and win the Series...they have been twice in their history, but they lost both times...this year, they are the AL's top seed.
    as long as the Rays beat the Astros should the Astros win their ALDS.....i really hate them Stros:mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

what a game.....what a series.......what a season that was played by two of the greatest teams to play this year.

my hats off goes to the Giants who no one predicted that they would win 107 regular season games.

now on to the Braves.......LETS Do THIS!!!!!!!!

VIVA LOS DOYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: olbriar
    Upvote 0
    OMG!!!!!!!

maybe this will be a repeat of last years NLCS. i must say the Braves are playing really well.
    If the Red Sox prevail, I'm torn on who I'd like to face in the World Series. I'd like to see the Dodgers because of the recent history between the teams and some former Sox players on the Dodgers that I wish we held onto. That said, the only scenario where we get home field is if the Braves win. :thinking: Oh well, its all moot unless and until the Red Sox win this series.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones