• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

I've never been a big fan of Russell but that pic in the end zone and then the pass to the end zone to a covered receiver when he had a guy open made my head hurt. He definitely was not on top of his game last night. ....this season
And why the hell were they passing in those situations? I don't think Russel is that great of a cook.

Upvote 0
And why the hell were they passing in those situations? I don't think Russel is that great of a cook.
He has a big arm and is mobile but he has never impressed me with his decision making. It has been glaringly bad this year. I wrote it off to a new set of receivers but they should be on the same page by now.
Denver is a rival of KC so I'm not complaining. :) There was talk that the Steelers were looking at him off season. They are struggling but I'm glad that didn't materialize.

Upvote 0
I liked Russell when he first came into the league, he seemed like a real nice guy. Since he divorced his first wife and married the lady he's married to now, he's gone all Hollywood and just comes across really fake. He is the definition of "cringe" as the kids say now. I think having Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf in SEA made his look way better than he really is.

Edit : darn spell check :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I liked Russell when he first came into the league, he seemed like a real nice guy. Since he divorced his first wife and married the lady he's married to now, he's gone all Hollywood and just comes across really fake. He is the definition of "cringe" as the kids say now. I think having Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf in SEA made his look way better than he really is.

Edit : darn spell check :rolleyes:
i think its the same for Stafford except backwards.....sort of. Stafford had nobody in detroit so when i he got to the rams, he just went off. but now he only has kupp and higbee. woods and odb are no longer. allen robinson was supposed to be their replacement, but he has not shown up and thus stafford is showing his true colors.

Upvote 0
There were some bad calls in that game. I thought, at least in the first half, the Chiefs were playing against the Raiders and the refs. Any division win is huge and I'm glad we got it. The Raiders had all the energy in the beginning of that game. If they could have played at that intensity the entire game they would have won.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
There were some bad calls in that game. I thought, at least in the first half, the Chiefs were playing against the Raiders and the refs. Any division win is huge and I'm glad we got it. The Raiders had all the energy in the beginning of that game. If they could have played at that intensity the entire game they would have won.
even though i hate the raiders a part of me wanted them to win. any loss from the chiefs only helps the charger's cause.......it was only a small part that was thinking this. i barely heard him.....lol

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I get it.. I'm the same way. I hate the raiders. I always want them to lose... unless their win helps my cause. I don't root for Denver either but I don't hate on them. I like the chargers though I don't root for them. I really like Herbert. I want all good things for him. He's exciting like Mahomes is exciting. Makes the games fun to watch for you never know what either will do. I really wish Herbert played for the Steelers or something. :)

Upvote 0
My Chiefs got a lesson from Josh Allen today. The Bills were the last team to beat us at home, week 5 2021 season. They are the real deal on both sides of the ball. They proved that today with a 24-20 victory.

My Steelers surprised Tom and the came away with a home victory against the Bucks. Considering the Steelers had 8 defensive starters out, it was an incredible win.

Upvote 0
can my Chargers get anymore hurt????? lost couple of d-linemen and our tightend....yet we were still in the game.
I thought you were going to lose Herbert there for a minute. I don't think that was an intentional helmet to helmet but the effect was the same. Speaking of Herbert... who was he passing to besides a defender at the end of the game?

Upvote 0
I thought you were going to lose Herbert there for a minute. I don't think that was an intentional helmet to helmet but the effect was the same. Speaking of Herbert... who was he passing to besides a defender at the end of the game?
he had no wideouts to throw to......guess the defender was the best option....lol

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones