• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football

Here we go Cowboys fans, it's that time of year again. What round are we losing in this year :D
Well Prescott killed it this round. Brady looked terrible.

Not sure how they will fare against the 49'ers. They look really good, even with rookie QB Purdy at the helm.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0
i think the 2 best teams out of the NFC are the 49'ers and the Eagles.....and i give my nod to the 49'ers for the SuperBowl

and the 2 best from the AFC are the Chiefs and Buffalo with the nod to KC.

so my prediction is the Chiefs vs the 49'ers with the Chiefs on top.

hey i have an idea for next year we should start an AndroidForums NFL bracket.....no money(unless that is permitted). can we do this next year?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
i think the 2 best teams out of the NFC are the 49'ers and the Eagles.....and i give my nod to the 49'ers for the SuperBowl

and the 2 best from the AFC are the Chiefs and Buffalo with the nod to KC.

so my prediction is the Chiefs vs the 49'ers with the Chiefs on top.

hey i have an idea for next year we should start an AndroidForums NFL bracket.....no money(unless that is permitted). can we do this next year?

You can do whatever you want here as long as it isn't against AF rules. Especially if played for bragging rights and leave the money aspect out of it. I'm just a small voice here so I'd put the prospect up for chat with staff first.

Hey, I see they canned your OC.

Upvote 0
You can do whatever you want here as long as it isn't against AF rules. Especially if played for bragging rights and leave the money aspect out of it. I'm just a small voice here so I'd put the prospect up for chat with staff first.

Hey, I see they canned your OC.
yep keeping Staley and fired Lombardi as well the QB coach, Shane Day. i think today they just fired the linebacker coach Michael Wilhoite......cleaning house as they should. there needs to be some consequences for the colossal meltdown!

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
c9592257-e1be-4d99-b764-ec1fcc9b4957-jpeg.500988

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
Picks for this weekend

AFL
Jaguars & Chiefs Pick Chiefs
Bengals & Bills Pick Toss Up

NFL
Giants & Eagles Pick Eagles
Cowboys & 49ers Pick Cowboys by 1
I have to agree except for Dallas and SF. I'd be Toss up lean Niners (where you are I guess implying lean 'Boys with a 1 point difference). As far as Benagals vs. Bills, I'd say lean Bills, but toss up is certainly the right call.

Upvote 0
The Chiefs won but didn't cover the spread. It pained me to see Mahomes playing with that ankle. I thought Henne proved his value with his 97 yard scoring drive. I wish Henne would have played the second half and have given that ankle sprain a rest. Henne is not the man that will beat CIN or BUF. I'm not complaining but why did the Jags decide they didn't need to have a man on Kelce? He warrants a double team.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
Even at halftime I wondered how the Bengals and Bills game would come out. I've seen Josh Allen do amazing things and I've seen Joe Burrow do amazing things. I thought maybe the heavy snow would give the Bills a slight advantage in the 2nd half, but that didn't happen. Chiefs will have their hands full with the Bengals next week.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones