• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you ready for some Football

A stadium experience is completely different than a TV experience. I've been lucky enough to attend a number of Royals and Chiefs games through the years. It is fun being in the crowd cheering. No commercials. :) I prefer the TV experience more however. Being able to drink cheap beers and access the bathroom without missing a play has its perks. I enjoy the TV experience for backing up and watching plays again at my desire. With all of that said, I highly recommend taking in some games in person. In person you feel more like you are part of the game. You see things that you do not see on TV. You will come home hoarse from cheering. Nobody sits at a Chiefs game so you might plan on standing most of a game. You will need to hit the showers after the game you've worked so hard for that victory. :) And it is always fun to say I saw this guy or that guy play. My list isn't huge but I'm glad I got to see them play. Besides... SoFi is sweet looking. I would love to see it as well as Allegiant and AT&T.
it is sweet looking, but if you want decent seats they will cost you a pretty penny. nosebleed seats are cheap enough though at $100 or so a seat......not sure if i can really say i saw this guy or that at those heights.....LOL

I'm not too crazy about our new Stadium that was built call Snapdragon Stadium built for the SDSU Aztecs.
Snapdragon Stadium? not the best sounding name for a stadium. but i guess it is better than Crypto.com Arena......i refuse to call it that. i still stick to calling it Staples Center.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
it is sweet looking, but if you want decent seats they will cost you a pretty penny. nosebleed seats are cheap enough though at $100 or so a seat......not sure if i can really say i saw this guy or that at those heights.....LOL

I see your point and feel that pain. The stadium experience is not a cheap adventure. It cost more to get your car into the parking lot than it cost for great seats back in the day. The last game I attended was Green Bay beating the Chiefs at Arrowhead the last year Brett Favre played. It cost me a small fortune but I wanted to see Favre.

I've attended countless baseball games at my local field. After many decades of use they tore that stadium down and built a new one. It's super nice and modern. It is home for a double-a team and site for the NBC tournament. Silly me, I planned to buy season tickets and take in all the games being as I'm retired. When the prices were announced I went into shock. Are you kidding me? That kind of money to watch double-a ball?? I immediately decided I was not supporting the new ball team and stadium. Can anyone justify $3,500 a seat to watch an average double-a team? Albeit, there are cheaper seats but that's the price of the seats I wanted. No thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones