• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Camera phone?

Depends on your budget really...
If you take a look at the BYOD white list https://help.ting.com/entries/22567167-byod-whitelist there are a few good options. I've been watching the prices of the Galaxy S2 on ebay (S3 is way out of my budget) they seem to be going for around $200 new, the camera on those is the same megapixel as the camera on the S3, and the S3 takes awesome photos (my wife has one... jealous much)

HTC Evo 4g also has an 8gig camera, same as the galaxy and looks to be running about the same price new on ebay.

As I said, it ultimately depends what you want to spend.

Interesting note... if you sign up with someone's referral link and do a BYOD, you get the $25 in service credit instead of credit on the price of the phone. Learned that one just yesterday.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones