• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I believe that marijuana should be legal (discussion)

I believe that marijuana should be legalized in all countries of the world. It's amazing why alcohol is legalized worldwide, and weed is not?

"worldwide"...really?

P&CA
Actually there's some countries where the sale and consumption of liquor can get one thrown in jail, or even executed. while weed, hashish, etc. are freely available. And other countries where intoxicating liquor is very much unrestricted, but just the possession of weed can get one a lengthy prison sentence.

Where I am, in late summer I can find weed growing naturally by the roadside, but I would never ever try using it.

FYI in August and September, take Jinan Subway Line 1 to Gongyangyuan Station, come out of Exit A, walk straight ahead for about 100 metres and that's where it's usually found.
thumbnail_Screenshot_20220303-211559_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_Screenshot_20220303-211559_Gallery.jpg
    thumbnail_Screenshot_20220303-211559_Gallery.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe that sooner or later, marijuana should be legalized all over the world. Studies have shown that marijuana does not have a bad effect on health, unlike alcohol, which is legalized worldwide. And in general, some doctors advise people who have mental disorders to periodically smoke marijuana or use THC products. By the way, I hate smoking marijuana. I like to use THC products from this site more https://www.wildorchardhemp.com/product-category/delta-8-thc-flower/ because it's much easier. You don't need to make joints, you bought yourself a sweet cake with the addition of THC, and that's it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not that long ago I read an article that said there were 60 or 90 people in jail in the U.S. for life without a chance of parole for possession of marijuana . I didn't vet the article, but thought it must be a three strike state, meaning three felonies and you get life without parole. I saw an article about people in jail for life without parole for writing bad checks three times in a state that has the three strike law.

Crazy world we live in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones