• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you were the last or had the last...

I would make a quick virus that would tell all the veteran to go home and as soon as everyone hadedt I would quickly undo the virus so i could go home very early! :D

Edit lol got ninjafied!:

Retirement!?! :D I would throw a party and say to everyone **** you all!!! XD

If you were the last air bender would you run away from your responsibilities and have a good time playing air pranks on people and enjoy this life or do the lame thing and wast your life with people that most probably will forget about you after a while and most probably be totally ungrateful...

Upvote 0
If you were the last T-Rex (and you had your mind) what would you do?

When I saw that asteroid coming, I'd invent cursing.

If you were the last in your class at school, what you you do after graduation? (assuming you graduated ;) )

Upvote 0
I don't think I would be able to catch the roaddrunner that way but I would do instead is add dangerously high amounts of ethanol e85 (perhaps even e70!) to my fuel mixture to give me an insane temporary boost of speed even if it ****s up the engine of my car a little because it was never designed to take the increase in combustion / explosion but once I (think) I have caught him I'll put him on my spitbraai / barbeque!

If you were an energy minister of a small island like Mauritius with high costs of electricity due to (more than likely) having to import all of your diesel for the diesel generators - or would you do the intelligent thing and make local farmers make sugar cane (perfect tropical climate!) to make ethanol from the sugar cane or you would be a total dick head and just carry on with the way things are with unusually high electricity costs so that enthusiast cryptocurrency miners will want to avoid you like the plague? (And others :D)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones