• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you were the last or had the last...

I don't drink coffee
Then that may not have been the question for you to answer?

Very carefully plant them. I wouldn't survive with no coffee in my future.

You have the very last working cellphone and no way to charge it beyond it's current full charge, would you let others use it to call a land line?

Upvote 0
I would probably try to teach it to as many people as possible, and maybe write books with the language.

If you had the last dog of your choice, what would it be, and what would you do?

Id plant half the bag and roast the other half.

If a Genie in a Bottle granted 3 wishes what would your last wish be?

Wait a minute, was that an answer to my question, or was it to a different one, because if it was to mine, then I don't get it... 😛(Tongue)

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I would probably try to teach it to as many people as possible, and maybe write books with the language.

If you had the last dog of your choice, what would it be, and what would you do?

oops sorry: My last dog of choice would be a pit because my FIRST would be a slugger-pug of course :D

ok if you were travelling a long highway and the last gas station was a thousand miles back…and your on a fourth tank what would you do?

Reactions: Member2047631
Upvote 0
Make a note the next time I buy a car to make sure it has 8 tanks?

Going for the freefall record, in your last second before passing the point when pulling the rip cord won't open your chute soon enough, what do you think about?
i wont have time to think… ..i'll be sh_tt'n!

if you were in the checkout line at the market and saw someone needing a dollsr and your total bill leaves you no change… .whst would you do

Upvote 0
Put back the pink fuzzy elephant slippers and give the poor guy a dollar.

If someone just gave you their last dollar and left before you could thank them, would you:

a.) Chase them down to thank them.
b.) Pay it forward
c.) Other (explain) _______________________
c. (i'll go get them pink fuzzy slippers you put back)

if you're down to 3 licks on a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop… ..what whould you do…… ..

Upvote 0
Trade for the Billion bucks of candy and start selling it on EBay (other online auction sites are available)

If your company was badly hit by ransomware would you pay?
And please say why or why not.
I would love to pay, even if they are like a local shoppe issues, it depends on what they have technologic ways too, even though we can youtube the rest on how to fix up the issues and variant different patterns, then yeah we can either have them really work inside the establishment and help them out, knowing the greater issues inside on our own hands too. Different reasons on why not because of the ransomware it disturbs our own sleep plenty of times too. In the end we can help them out and give them advice that sticks with them on paper.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones