• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB 2022

I dropped the baseball package this year knowing it wasn't going to be fun to watch.
But, but, it's BASEBALL! I do feel your pain though, between following Boston and Atlanta the going from winning it all to losing and just more losing is sometimes just unbearable. And yet it's BASEBALL!!
It can't be that bad...

Upvote 0
But, but, it's BASEBALL! I do feel your pain though, between following Boston and Atlanta the going from winning it all to losing and just more losing is sometimes just unbearable. And yet it's BASEBALL!!
It can't be that bad...
I love baseball, will watch all of the Royal games I can, and root for my team as I have from their beginning. A fan is a fan. I found that the majority of their games were on my regional sports channel and a few on network. I won't miss many games. I will miss the sports plex channel for sure.

Upvote 0
I love baseball, will watch all of the Royal games I can, and root for my team as I have from their beginning. A fan is a fan. I found that the majority of their games were on my regional sports channel and a few on network. I won't miss many games. I will miss the sports plex channel for sure.
Your Royals out played my Rockies yesterday. :(:mad::oops:, congratulations on the win:thumbsupdroid:

Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I wonder how come Kansas City hasn't changed their name like Cleveland and The Washington Football Team..... one of the worst names ever.
Washington changed their name again to the Washington Commanders Feb 2. I don't know how much pressure the KC Chiefs have felt to change their name. Perhaps not a great deal since there are a lot of chiefs that aren't Native American. I'm quite certain that no franchise name was chosen to be derogatory in any fashion. Names usually are chosen to represent power or integrity.

Reactions: Bearsyzf
Upvote 0
DirecTV, my provider, has an app that I access for sports called Scoreguide. I've entered my favorite teams and the app lists their upcoming games and viewing options if any. I just looked to see the Royals play dates and times and found all of the upcoming games are listed as cancelled. I went into panic mode! I'm googling sports news etc to see what the hell is going on. I find nothing on the net to indicate the games won't be played. I then scrolled down to the link in the sports app for all MLB games and find that all of the future listings were cancelled.

This is my first year without the baseball package. I have never used the DirecTV sports app for baseball. I am left thinking that it isn't really a great way to keep up with the games. Maybe I just caught it on a bad day.

Upvote 0
Well my boys lost their first game.
That's a bummer, Bear, but you can never take much stock in the opening game. There's a lot of season left. :)

Now if your team was the Royals for instance, winning that opening game is paramount. For just a brief period my team has a winning record. :) One and 0 baby! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones