• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB 2022

what do you mean? the Dodgers can still sweep KC. they have two more games to do it:p:p:p
I definitely was thinking of the Royals using the broom. :)

I knew the Royals were in trouble when going into the 5th. Gonsolin had a pitch count of 34 and Lynch already had 76. Then you had the bases loaded with no outs and Lynch managed to shut it off. We weren't so fortunate the next time you had the bases loaded with no outs. :) I'm accustomed to losing so it was fun enough to watch.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I'll give you my broom. I've had it for years but it's barely been used.
I don't think I'll be needing it this year.

I recorded the game to watch football. I started watching the Dodgers/Royals game after the Steeler game but almost switched back to watch Dallas and Denver, that I dislike, after the first inning smack down. Like a trooper I sat through the dismantling of my Royals instead.

Upvote 0
Tonight's game is on AppleTV. So done with this nonsense. But it's free! Just create an Apple ID and install/use our service that you didn't sign up for ever because you hate Apple and don't want to use their stuff ever...
/today's rant
.... as the thumb screw is slowly and methodically turned.

Upvote 0
Certainly nothing to hang one's hat on but the Royals avoided a sweep by Cleveland by ending Emmanuel Clase's closing streak. His last blown save was May 9th and he successfully saved 25 straight games before the bottom of the 9th at Kauffman Stadium. He definitely wasn't on his game and walked the first two batters he faced. From there the Royals laid down a bunt resulting in an out but put runners on the corners. A clutch single drove in the tying run and a sack fly the winning run. It was a fun 2-1 game to watch.

Upvote 0
I just saw that the Royals fired their president of baseball operations. Like that's going to fix things. :)

Rereading the banner it reads he departed... I guess he may have just wanted to move on and not fired. Dayton Moore has been with the organization for years. Only a couple of those years Royal fans talk about. The rest were a bad dream. Not saying it's Dayton's fault. I can just as easily see him getting off the loosing train as them firing him needing someone to blame for such miserable baseball.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
did you see one crazy fan jump(fall off) the railing trying to catch the ball???

they already identified the guy who actually caught the ball. some reports said that the ball could be worth $2.1 million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to watch the clip again. I missed seeing a guy fall but I get it.
Yep, that ball is already worth a lot and will be worth more as the years go by.

I think the guy jumped :) Funny stuff. Thanks for pointing it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones