• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB Rule Changes for 2024

they probably will add that there will be no more deferred payment contracts. the Dodgers are going to be making a killing off of Ohtani. and they will have more than plenty to be able to get more free agents to come.....i mean who would not want to play with a talent like him? this contract should be illegal.....but as a Dodger fan, i am glad it is not.......LOL

Upvote 0
It use to be: Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet

Now it's Whats App, Instagram, Tik Tok and iPhone

When I was a kid as soon as I got home from school I grabbed my baseball mitt and went outside to play baseball/

Today when kids get home from school they grab their tablet and go to the Tik Tok or the Whats App.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
baseball will always be special for me....no matter what the rule changes are. there is something special when you are at Dodger Stadium. seeing a ballgame is almost like going to church for me. thanks to my dad i fell in love with the sport when he took me to my first game there.

baseball will always be baseball. you take a ball and either try to hit it or catch it. getting to home base is always the goal to score a run. you have nine innings to score more runs then the other team. everything else is just noise to me. speeding up the game/trying to get more runs scored is a good thing. whatever MLB can do to keep or gain popularity is not a bad thing.

just my 2 cents.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones