• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ota updates?

if you can enlarge that , look at the number it has two 1.1. and 8888? i copied it exactly!??
GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Upvote 0
But it was not exactly the same, you added an additional '.88' You need to type in the IP address using the same exact numbers, no alternations, no additions or exclusions.

Any IPv4 IP address will follow the same pattern -- four numbers separated by a period. (and in this particular instance it will be those four numbers with a :port number tacked on to the end) You had five numbers.

Upvote 0
when i open the air droid app on my phone , it says i am connected, but when i open the airdroid app on the computer it say's "no phone connected?? also, now that i have this how do ai get the 5.1,1 version that AT&T did not release yet? can I install that manually now? where do i download it from? thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones