• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

POTUS - 45.... GOD HELP us!!!!!!

I'm calling BS, Lol. Obama only has them zeros cuz he literally spent billions of US dollars on anti-information court cases to legally conceal his actions. Documented stuff too.. No hate, Mang. Ya probably didn't know. ;)

that is just an excuse.. and deflection.
the record .. is the record.

and only 1 yr in.. and there is on record... criminal charges for this admin.

No, he wasn't the best choice outta the 1st set of candidate lineups (preliminary?) but dammit, he was the best choice outta the final 2 runoff.

ok.. so... that does NOT change the here and NOW.

POTUS 45... is bad!!! it is NOW.. it is affecting us.
and he needs to be controlled by the Checks and Balances of our Government / Constitution.
but GOV / Republicans are cowards.. not doing their job.
he is ignoring our laws and Constitution

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
Now they've rebranded the 2 failed concepts into "climate change"

Where I come from it's called weather.
Actually the 70s stories has a basis, in that historically we're in the late part of an interglacial period and we would expect the climate to be cooling. Some of the press ran with this and hyped it up, but in fact it was already being recognised that the opposite was happening. In fact the reality that the climate has been cooling for millennia before the last century reversed this has been used by the cherry pickers to try to deny the truth (turned into the argument that it used to be warmer so it can't be warming now - yes, that's obvious nonsense but it doesn't stop them).

If you live in reality it's extremely clear what is going on now. Sure it's comfortable to block your ears, claim it's all a conspiracy, and there are people who have spent a lot of money on spreading such stories to protect their short term profits or political ideologies. But in the real world, the physical world which doesn't give a damn what you say or I say or anyone else says there is literally no argument.

If you need an escape from reality may I recommend the flat earth society? As much factual basis as the climate deniers but more fun to argue and much less damaging.

Upvote 0
I'm calling BS, Lol. Obama only has them zeros cuz he literally spent billions of US dollars on anti-information court cases to legally conceal his actions. Documented stuff too.. No hate, Mang. Ya probably didn't know. ;)
fd6ohj638b401.jpg

Upvote 0
when the shit settles.... and historians look at the POTUS 45....
and the dump ass memes are gone...
real facts come out... not alternative.. or fake..

IF and WHEN... all the gov (best people) go to jail... including POTUS 45..
will you POTUS 45 supporters.. finally admit .. it was very very bad.. sad.. wrong?

When shit settles and obamas and clintons crimes are exposed will you admit that they were the most devsive and corrupt politicians in history.?

I don't think so.

Upvote 0

so.. because there was no issue.. that is proof there was a conspiracy?
tin hat ready?

but POTUS 45 is blocking and tapering with the independent justice department.
which is looking into him and his group... and has found a lot. in a short time!!!
He openly F-ing with it... with the help of the Republicans...
and you dont see an issue?

open your eyes... ears.. and mind!!!
stop cherry picking what small holes there are...to make you feel better.
look at the big picture..

Upvote 0
When shit settles and obamas and clintons crimes are exposed will you admit that they were the most devsive and corrupt politicians in history.?

I don't think so.

YES.. YES .. YES.. i will admit it..
when the proof is out. when. I will look at facts.
it is simple. earth is round... sun is hot

how about you? can you admit?
if/when proof is out?

Upvote 0
I'm going to respectfully back out of this thread now.
I'm angry and I can admit that.

I am not 100% sure I can be civil and respectful in this thread and that's not the kind of person I want to be. I respect (and like) a lot of people on this board, and in the context of Android and phones I still do. But what I can't do is abide by anyone that gives no concern to the future of the human race based on political affiliations. I am not a liberal, nor am I a conservative. I am a Midwest born American human that was raised to and independently developed a deep love of this world, this planet, this nature. I have 2 kids, neither is 18 yet, this is no longer my planet, it's theirs, and their kids. I don't give 2 steaming craps what you believe with regard to what's right, what's wrong, what's legal and what's not, I don't give a hoot which side of the isle you're on. But if you can sit back and agree with, back and support a .... "person" that believes oil, gas and coal will "save us" and or "Make America Great" and that wind and solar power are for hippies, that the facts supporting the destruction of nature to be "fake news" then, I have no interest in you on any level outside of Android and phones.

There's a million things I don't like about this administration, this is the one I can't just swallow.

I'm sorry to anyone I've offended, please don't quote and reply to this, I'm done. I refuse to get into the ugliness that now dominated all electronic media.

Good day.

Upvote 0
@shalemail buddy I seriously dig you man I won't let our different views get in-between our friendship as I know you are an extremely caring person.

I dig you buddy hope you feel the same way.

You are not a hippie at all you have a right to be heard for sure just sometimes we can all get a little bit heated especially if it's something we believe strongly about.

For example I didn't just get angry when I was mistakenly accused of being a Jew hater - I got like VERY angry because I know I am not that kind of person.

I don't hate black people for example but I most certainly hate racist black people espicially the ones in SA.

I understand where you are coming from though buddy.

You have a right to be heard my friend. :)

Upvote 0
The trouble is, we all should be heard, Stinky.
Just because a differing opinion is presented the person with that opinion is attacked simply for having the differing opinion.

Yes I know what you buddy :)

I got attacked on here because I was wondering what was going on in the Holocaust and everyone started calling me a Jew hater and a racist towards Jews and I didn't even get a chance to properly be heard I was FURIOUS.

In fact the allies are to blame for ww2 for abusing Germany after ww1 and blaming Germany for the entire war and demanding that they pay for all the damage of ww1. They are actually responsible for ww2 almost entirely. But I didn't even really get a chance to say what I wanted to say.

Hitler is actually just a symptom of the allies disgusting abuse of ww1.

I actually blocked all communication from that user I was very very angry at the time sadly I got very angry about it and maybe a bit sensitive as well sadly.

I even tried to very calmy send a very polite message to him later trying to be friend s and he never bothered to respond so that's when I realised he believes I am some kind of crazy Jew hater which is just a bunch of bull shit really.

I am a lot calmer today about so that's a very good thing that I guess.

But yes all views should be heard so that people can listen and respect one another's views.

:)

At least that's what should happen but sometimes I think it's easier said than done especially when someone feels so passionate my about something

Upvote 0
So far, you have put forth nothing
but your feelings, sorry that there are those that do not agree with you, and your views of trump.
View attachment 132309

i noticed.. you have not been able to agree...
to admit POTUS 45 is evil.. if / when he and his group go to jail.

scratch my head.... why not?

Upvote 0
Seems that I'm also attacked for my use of memes or other illustration in my posts. No one has taken the time to find out the reasons, but I have chronic pain so trying to pin a lengthy response causes me great discomfort.
As long as I agree with them, all is fine.
I really can't wait till all their liberal heroes are exposed for what they are.
I'm finished.

Upvote 0
i noticed.. you have not been able to agree...
to admit POTUS 45 is evil.. if / when he and his group go to jail.

scratch my head.... why not?

Seems that I'm also attacked for my use of memes or other illustration in my posts. No one has taken the time to find out the reasons, but I have chronic pain so trying to pin a lengthy response causes me great discomfort.
As long as I agree with them, all is fine.
I really can't wait till all their liberal heroes are exposed for what they are.
I'm finished.

so.. sorry about your chronic pains....
still... that is a lot of "pin" .. to not respond..

when i heard Trump would run for president. I did NOT believe it.
it is an SNL skit! ok.. fact show he is running. I admit i was wrong.

When he won the primary.. NO F-ing WAY!!!..
shiiitt.. i am wrong again.

He beat Hillary? NO.. no way.
he lost the popular vote.. but won the electoral? LOL.. that is a good one!
OMG... i am wrong.. he won!!
I admit he is the president .. POTUS 45

He is the president. i admit he won. by the rules..
facts are facts.

if .... if....
he colluded with Russians.. and accepted bribes (Pay to Play)..
He is evil..bad.. sad.. and needs to go to jail.
facts are facts...
still scratching my head. why cant you agree to admit .. if

Upvote 0
IF...
You said if twice.
If he colluded with the Russians...

The Mueller investigation has failed to prove that. What it has proved was that hillary gave the Russians 20% of our uranium and that the Russians gave the Clinton foundation $145 million. That's pay to play.

Just because you don't like Trump doesn't make it right to dismiss every other opinion.

They find evidence, fine, just wait until then.

Everyone laughed when he claimed that he was being spied on...BUT when it's proven that he was they say they spied on him to protect him.

Upvote 0
so.. sorry about your chronic pains....
still... that is a lot of 'pin' .. to not respond..

when i heard Trump would run for president. I did NOT believe it.
it is an SNL skit! ok.. fact show he is running. I admit i was wrong.

When he won the primary.. NO F-ing WAY!!!..
shiiitt.. i am wrong again.

He beat Hillary? NO.. no way.
he lost the popular vote.. but won the electoral? LOL.. that is a good one!
OMG... i am wrong.. he won!!
I admit he is the president .. POTUS 45

He is the president. i admit he won. by the rules..
facts are facts.

if .... if....
he colluded with Russians.. and accepted bribes (Pay to Play)..
He is evil..bad.. sad.. and needs to go to jail.
facts are facts...
still scratching my head. why cant you agree to admit .. if

Because you are simply accusing Trump of Hillary's crimes and expecting capital punishment for perceived offenses when Hillary's crimes are those 10 x's worse and an actual paper trail. Quit your liberal bitching and try to find something legitimate to consume your time, Lol. Gawddamn.

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
i can bitch if i want.. it is my right! why are you tryin to stop me?

why are you defecting to Hilary all the time? who do you think is the POTUS?
try really hard to concentrate on this fact. POTUS is TRUMP.

HE is colluding with Russians. to help PUTIN!!!
Treason!!!

LOCK him UP!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones