• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

POTUS - 45.... GOD HELP us!!!!!!

the dominoes are falling ... one by one...

Manafort - found Guilty on 8 counts... has another trial coming around the corner...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-manafort-trial-guilty_us_5b71c399e4b0530743cc37a7

Cohen - take a plea deal... admits to FBI he violated campaign finance for 45!
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...rrenders-to-fbi-hours-before-court-appearance

Don Jr.. will be next on the block...

there is way to much smoke around 1 man..
for there NOT to be fire!!!
burn baby burn!

Upvote 0
my prediction....

blue wave in Nov...

Mueller will indict Frump - has to wait for blue wave .. so he can have backing of congress. NO ONE can trust GOP / Republicans to do the RIGHT thing. Protect the public that the work for!!!

Frump will be impeached

Frump leaves whitehouse in disgrace

parties in the street

investigations and trials will continue for many of the criminals.... into 2020!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
David Pecker .. CEO of the National Enquirer has accepted immunity from Mueller.
one of Frump's closest friends for years... and has done many things to distort reality and lie to the public for Frump!!

that guy has dirt!!!!

lets face it... if you are a reader of NE and BELIEVE the stories in it... you are gullible ..
and a major part of Frump supporter base.

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
ok.. you studied past POTUS... great
History.. hindsight is 20/20...

Frump is NOT done... and the tip of the iceberg of his crimes is starting to surface.
History ... will show the truth (is TRUTH)... in time.

but the noose is closing in on Frump.
today.... Allen Weisselberg ... TRUMP foundation CFO..
has flipped and taken immunity deal with FBI. :)
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...hen-investigation_us_5b801bc4e4b0cd327dfc3fb1

the whitehouse must be in nutz today!!!
tweet storm comin....

Upvote 0
i dont care about the marriage or his adultery.. if he was just a CEO.. more power to him.
but it does point to a larger issue of TRUST worthiness... and the TRUSTED position of POTUS and all it's power. something about "power corrupts"

also... Allen Weisselberg.. CFO of TRUMP Foundation....
the foundation is being sued by AG of New York.. for illegally using charity funds
this will point to Ftrump family..

it is an avalanche .. of crime life...
that will add momentum as more and more crime will surface ...
to bury the Frump family

Upvote 0
where are all the memes.. that deplorables love to use .. to defect TRUTH and FACTS.

but but..
Hilary
Obama
Emails
etc...

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
Nope.. ... that one doesn't have red. Also symbolically the wrong line for that

(still, I bet Dan Quayle feels better about his time in a classroom)

I actually had one on my car with red & blue lines (car's totalled but colored sticker was definitely there). I liked it and so did the EMS who responded, Lol.. But yes, his was indeed the wrong line to color Blue

Upvote 0
my opinion & theory....

money = power
large corporations = money

sign that corps are seeing the change in tides...
moving back to reality.. truth.. facts

Nike teams up with Colin Kaepernick

Nike has marking depart that know what they are doing..
they know the direction of the wind..
it may piss of the deplorable.. that is MOSTLY NOT their target market.
these low brow... will burn their shoes.. and Nike stuff.
but Nike will earn the good will by the majority

i am going to go buy some new Nike shoes.. and workout clothes.
just do it!

Upvote 0
with Manafort's plea deal with Mueller... and Manafort was a person at the infamous Russian meeting about dirt of Hilary.

I wonder when the drumpf family will start business travel to Russia .. and not come come back to USA???
i think tiffany is the only one safe from Mueller.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones