• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Went outside for this trail out there, Tindermart for a spell today, walked around with my Aunt and sister, then shortly after that we went to a birthday party it was one of my family friends 99th birthday, mostly chilled with new story tellers about fireworks, also ontop of different subjects it was a sweet deal, but as much we like my Aunt, she is sooooooooo far back in techonologic advances, only use her wifi for one comp for her work email, and another one for her other email... Seriously, talk about being low key. I think a caveman would be a better replacement lol :)

Still after that it was down low at home when we got back from dinner out in East Bay Grille here in Plymouth, a bit F3 cold out there.. yeah. Still I feel like I am getting to a holding throughout a keynote of holding back with my intelligent too.
I am feeling like kicking a bathroom door . :):LOL:
:LOL:

Upvote 0
Saw my Uncle and Aunt today, my Aunt is a bit crazy with her husband getting a new house next door with whatever else in tied up memories, and floating over and snapshot a few photos of their new house, getting a special treatment over, a 2 Million dollar project for their house, keep in mind, not a smart house, all glass, conctrete and want to park two cars on his mezzamine too.. yeah.. I think they are a bit crazy, two Jewish cliche people..

Upvote 0
I just had the most random thought today. Have you ever wondered about the concept of time and how it affects our lives? It's fascinating to think about how time can feel like it's flying by in certain moments, while in others, it seems to slow down. Sometimes, I catch myself reflecting on the passage of time and how it shapes our experiences and memories. What are your thoughts on the concept of time? Do you ever find yourself contemplating its influence on our lives?"

Upvote 0
I just had the most random thought today. Have you ever wondered about the concept of time and how it affects our lives? It's fascinating to think about how time can feel like it's flying by in certain moments, while in others, it seems to slow down. Sometimes, I catch myself reflecting on the passage of time and how it shapes our experiences and memories. What are your thoughts on the concept of time? Do you ever find yourself contemplating its influence on our lives?"
Yeah both my sister and myself said "How did we lost touch with one of our ex-child hood friends?"

We do not lose time, we lose communication with our friends.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones