• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently reading?

I've read some Dean Koontz and enjoyed it. What's Odd Thomas about?

A young man who sees ghosts, and also demons who gravitate toward people who are about to die. He is melancholy, and sometimes unreliable as a narrator, but the story is a good one. Koontz has something like eight books in the series plus a bunch of novellas

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
Just finished Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford. Very interesting, and amazing what one man can accomplish. I was thinking about starting Machine by Elizabeth Bear next, but I am listening to Elizabeth Moon right now in Audio, so maybe I will go the fantasy route instead... nah. I will start another non-fic: Because Internet: Understanding the New Rules of Language by Gretchen McCulloch

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Picked up and been editing the crap for today's modern English, for Merchant of Vinnce, Shakesphere,
still on Dr. Sleep, keep re examinging the pages as well, picked up Fairly tale a few novels, also Attack on (of) Titan (I call it off, since I do not know if it a city named Titan though, I just keep it in my head as of since it is titans who are attacking)

Upvote 0
The Rose Code by Kate Quinn, 2021
Awesome book about three women who worked at Bletchley Park. If you're a WWII history fan this a great, fictional story from a U.K. point of view, with parallels to actual war events as they occurred. It also brings up very insightful aspects to the Official Secrets Act, a lot of people had to make very profound personal sacrifices.

Upvote 0
The struggle is real.
Screenshot_20220310-111224_YouTube.jpg

Upvote 0
I did read a few Satanism books, one of the guide throughout all different kinds of it, (It is about mind trickery not the devils themselves, and yes we do have cake and ice cream, cookies and milk time too, so yeah we know how to relax too) And I kind of switch up from the stones of Levayism to different aspects of it as well. Stil I was reading through Dr. Sleep and yes, it is taking me ages to re read through eveerything.. One of those mistake purchases I thought it was of my ex fiance, you all know by now, who I am taking about.. But that just sort of fizzled out throughout that letters too. But after re reading Dr. Sleep a half book complete, it is more enjoyable this time around..
Hopefully the movie and t.v. show will be a lot better..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones