• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently reading?

1000007242.jpg

Just started to read this. Super excited to see the new show coming out as well. Anybody watched the original TV mini series. I think it came out in the early 80's. I barely remember it as a kid. But I do know that it was a huge hit back then.

Upvote 0
View attachment 171349
Just started to read this. Super excited to see the new show coming out as well. Anybody watched the original TV mini series. I think it came out in the early 80's. I barely remember it as a kid. But I do know that it was a huge hit back then.
It will be on amc on Feb. twenty eighth.

Upvote 0
I've been busy! After finishing 'The Last Juror' I read 'Simply Lies' by David Baldacci then 'The Racketeer' by Grisham and am now reading 'The Twisted Ones' by T. Kingfisher. I'm not 100% sold on it yet so may or may not finish. 'Long Road to Mercy' by Baldacci is next up either way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones