• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is a Good Value Phone to use with Straight Talk?

nico08

Lurker
Oct 13, 2016
Hi. I currently have a straight talk plan and use a moto e. I am not happy with the moto e and need a better phone. Here is what I want-
1. Moto e has very limited memory so I can only have a very limited number of apps on my phone. I bought a memory card for the moto e and it is basically useless because you cant keep apps on the memory card. So I want a phone with more memory.
2. The moto e takes forever to update my emails. I believe that because my available memory on the moto e is so low, the syncing of my emails is slow. So I need a phone with more memory so I can get to my emails quicker.
3. I would like a phone that has front and back facing camera with a flash.
4. I would like to keep the cost of the upgrade phone to be less than $100. I would be okay with a good quality used phone.
5. I think I would like to stay with the straight talk plan, so I would like a phone that is compatible with it.
6. If you could provide me with links to phones that meet my requirements and that are currently for sale, that would be helpful. I don’t have a lot of experience with getting the best deal on smart phones. So even a link to a good used phone selling on ebay or craigslist would be helpful. I live in central new jersey. Verizon has had the best coverage in my area.
Can you tell me the steps that I need to take to switch the phone too. Thank you for your help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones