• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

Chicago suburbs

on fire burn GIF

Upvote 0
I haven't any problem believing the news article. I just came in from trying to do some trouble shooting on a mower parked beside my house. I wasn't physically exerting myself running a multimeter but I was sweating so badly that I couldn't see and the the meter display turned black with nothing to read. The trouble shooting will have to wait for a cooler day.

• Wow
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
It got hot here today as well. There was a South wind that made it seem much cooler than the last seven days where there was zero wind. Cooler weather in the forecast for the next few days. High eighties sounds so much cooler that the recent 100+ temps.
There is even a slight chance of rain forecasted for Sunday. We sure need the moisture.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Looks like it has passed us now and moved into SC. Had about a 10 min pwr outage and frequent brownouts for about 2 hrs after, but stable now. I'm about 1/2mi from the saltwater inlet at Thunderbolt and we were largely spared. The inland area of Savannah and Pooler got hit hard though. One of the few times being on the coast was an advantage in a big storm!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones