• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where is trump now?

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    the pandemic is raging on. we have the most cases of infection and the most deaths surpassing the initial wave......and where is trump????????

hiding behind the walls of the White House. crying, raging, whining, yelling, complaining

Russia just cyber attacked us for many months and we are just finding out about it. who knows what they did when they hacked us.......and where is trump???????

why has he not denounced such intrusion? why has he not demand that Russia should pay for what they did? i think putin has some kind of hold on him. he has never reprimand or come down hard on putin during his 4 years in office. it is really shameful that president-elect Joe Biden has to be the one to call out putin.

i think he has brainwashed the republican party into thinking that the votes was stolen from trump, and that Russia is our friend. it is utter ridiculous. why has no one from the republican party said anything yet? why are they so quite when it comes to russia?

Reactions: Dannydet
    He’s probably more interested in a legal fight with his neighbours in Florida who have pointed out that a condition for turning Mar a Lago into a club was that he couldn’t live there. That and counting the loot he’s raking in from his fraudulent “stop the steal” fundraising drive.

As for Russia, his current efforts to undermine US society and democracy certainly make him an asset to them.

Upvote 0
    and now he is just tweeting about the russia hacks, only he is now saying that it is most likely not the russians but the chinese.....i mean his own people are saying that it is russia. what kind of intelligence is he getting????

why can't he, for once go up against putin? i wonder if he is getting money or something from putin.

Reactions: Davdi and Dannydet
    Upvote 0
    Google play, the Apple store and other's Banned the Parler app, Amazon kicked Parler from it's platform because Qanon organized on Parler.
    I'm calling on all of you to take down twitter and facebook as these platforms were used by Antifa and BLM to stage attacks on cities all over the country that left many Police Officer's and Civilians Dead or wounded.
    They also burned and looted many cities.
    They also organized to destroy many statue's around the USA.
    we're sick and tired of the two tier justice system that allows DemocRATs to get away with just about everything while going after Conservatives relentlessly.

Upvote 0
    Google play, the Apple store and other's Banned the Parler app, Amazon kicked Parler from it's platform because Qanon organized on Parler.
    I'm calling on all of you to take down twitter and facebook as these platforms were used by Antifa and BLM to stage attacks on cities all over the country that left many Police Officer's and Civilians Dead or wounded.
    They also burned and looted many cities.
    They also organized to destroy many statue's around the USA.
    we're sick and tired of the two tier justice system that allows DemocRATs to get away with just about everything while going after Conservatives relentlessly.
    antifa???? man you guys need to get a new slogan. its getting pretty old.

so you are pissed off about the riots over the summer.

HOW ABOUT THOSE IDOTS WHO STORMED THE CAPITOL!!!!!!!
    that is a treasonous act they did. i hope those that are getting caught (and i hope all those that broke in do get caught) get the book and more thrown at them. they deserve to be in jail for a very long time. it really is a disgrace and embarassment to think that Americans did this to the Capitol Building. the tragic lives that were lost. this is all on trump. he is going to be impeached. he will forever live as the worst president in our history.

back to the riots.....you forget that many of the protests over the summer was peaceful. it was not until at night did the thugs come out to wreak havoc. those thugs did not have any thing to do with the peaceful protest that went on during the day. again do you have proof that antifa used facebook at all to organize protests? and do not show some right wing crazy conspiracy website article. i want hard facts. i call bs on antifa. its just a scapegoat to use when a riot or protest that you disagree on to be blamed.

and i say good for those tech companies they have every right to take down any attempt for trump to reach the public.

as far as trump goes? he is still delusional thinking that he won the election....." by a landslide"....LMAO!!!!! and he did not even speak about the atrocities that went on at the Capitol.....pathetic!!!!!!

well at least the next week or so we will hear less from him....thank God. i just hope our Congress and military will keep an eye on him so that he does not start a war or launch any missiles (especially those nukes) while he is still in office.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones