• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2022 NFL Football Season.

So how did the first round of the NFL draft go for your team?

I am slightly disappointed. I was hoping to get a wr when the 17th pick came for my Chargers. We ended up getting a o-lineman who by most accounts say he's gonna be really good. Anything to help protect Herbert is good by me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Chiefs had two late first round picks. They traded up for the 21st pick to get Trent McDuffie, cornerback. With their 30th pick they chose George Karlaftis a notable edge rusher out of Perdue. We need all of the D we can draft.

The Steelers only had one first round pick and grabbed a much need quarterback, Kenny Pickett. They were the first to take a QB at #20 and had the choice between Kenny and Malik Willis. I hope they made the right choice! I thought Malik would be their choice.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
yeah the Chiefs McDuffie and Karlaftis looks like 2 good picks.
We shall see. The Chiefs aren't known for their stellar draft record.
The last few years has seen vast improvement however. They had lots of room.

Don't you know that it's an exciting time for those young men in the draft. Their future career and earning potential all lies in front of them.
I can't imagine how much fun it would be to get paid handsomely to play a game that I love.

Upvote 0
I can think of only one stand-out player from my area. Barry Sanders was born and finished high school in Wichita Kansas. A local success story who was something special in the NFL. I don't know who he was playing behind but only started as tailback the forth game of his senior year. He retired from the NFL in what most will say his prime.

Upvote 0
As I recall.. you guys got hosed
yeah but we still did not make it in. it should not have come down to that last game. we had tons of close games that we lost last season. if we won those games we would have made the playoffs with no problems. i have a feeling this year will be different. those games we normally would have lost will turn into wins.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
so far in this years draft thru 3 rounds the Chargers drafted Zion Johnson with the 17th pick. he is a versatile o-lineman who can play LT, RT and center.....i like this pick but would have preferred a WR. and now we just drafted JT Woods with the 79th pick. he is a safety who is tall and has incredible length.

i am a tad surprised that we did not trade to move up to the 2nd round.

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones