• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A blank notification always pop up

Chibibi

Lurker
Apr 28, 2021
There is a blank notification that always pop up. I dont know where it came from and what it does but everytime i watch a video and it pops up, it automatically mutes my phone's volume. I have to lower up or lower down the volume to unmute it again and again. Please help, do i need to reformat my phone or factory reset? It has all my work's login authentication

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-28-18-34-59-452_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-28-18-34-59-452_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 256
There is a blank notification that always pop up. I dont know where it came from and what it does but everytime i watch a video and it pops up, it automatically mutes my phone's volume. I have to lower up or lower down the volume to unmute it again and again. Please help, do i need to reformat my phone or factory reset? It has all my work's login authentication
yeah, I was facing this issue too....and while I was surfing for solutions I came across your problem...but I solved it!!!!!!
As the notification appears pull down the quick settings menu and press and hold the blank information I will give you the info and show the system utilis app and turn off its notification using the slider button beside.....done!!!
pls drop a meaasge in case you can't

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones