• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A few questions about the Crossover.

cfountain

Lurker
Jun 22, 2012
Hello! I just got the Pantech Crossover, and there are a few things I don't like. I was just wondering if there was anything I can do about them:

1. I have five home screens, and when I hit the Home button, I get sent to the center screen. IS there a way to fix this? It makes no sense to me to have my default home screen in the center.
2. When I synced my Gmail account to get access to the market, Gmail sent all of my contacts to my phone. Is there a way to undo this? Most of my contacts in Gmail are people I barely talk to. I can delete them, but I don't know if that deletes them from my Gmail account as well.
3. How do you add Contacts to a Group? I made a new Contact before realizing that Groups existed, and the only group I can add Contacts to is "ICE" I have no idea what ICE even is. lol

I'm still going through the settings and what not, so I may post more later. For now, does anyone know how to fix these issues?

Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones