• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All Things Marvel

I haven't checked it out yet .
It's really good. It's more centered for a younger audience, but I'm impressed with Iman Vellani. This is her first acting gig and it is like she was born to play this role. Plus she will be in the MCU so you can expect to see her in more Marvel movies.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Waiting for it to hit Disney but really looking forward to it. Reviews are all over the place but I can't wait.
Sorry but you have to see and experience it in IMAX. There really is no other way to truly enjoy the movie. Sure watching it at home is more comfortable. But man!!!! That sound just booming all around you. The image quality of IMAX really makes the movie just beautiful to watch. Not to mention if you watch it in 3D.....talk about immersiveness. You are right in the middle of the action!

Either way, you should watch or re-watch Loki. The last episode kind of ties into the end of Quantumania.

Up next comes the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 in May.

Upvote 0
Disney XD is always doing like a combination of Black Panther's Quest, Guardian of the galaxy, and Hulk and the agent's of Smash, but is like in rtation about every other day, be sure to check your schedules too! :)
i do not really watch cable tv unless it is a sporting event. i have Disney+ and i can watch any of those movies whenever i want. super excited for the Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

i am also super bummed by the events surrounding Johnathan Majors. he plays Kang the Conqueror who is a major important villian much like Thanos was. for those who do not know he was arrested for assault charges.

Kang might get re-casted with someone else which is to bad as Majors was really good as Kang.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
i do not really watch cable tv unless it is a sporting event. i have Disney+ and i can watch any of those movies whenever i want. super excited for the Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

i am also super bummed by the events surrounding Johnathan Majors. he plays Kang the Conqueror who is a major important villian much like Thanos was. for those who do not know he was arrested for assault charges.

Kang might get re-casted with someone else which is to bad as Majors was really good as Kang.
Guardians of the Galaxy (TV series) - Wikipedia I was thinking this, yeah I tried watching the second movie all the way through, but commericals are always such a massive headache to get through. I will probably pick it up streaming down the line though, the last Marvel movie I did watch was Ant man: Quantum movie that just release in the movie theaters with my brother in law.

Upvote 0
so looks like the verdict is in for Mr Majors. he was founf guilty on two counts of assault. and looks like Marvel has now officially fired him. he was to be a huge role playing the bad guy for the next Avengers movie. i am at least glad that they were able to get him into the last season of LOKI. curuious as to how Marvel plans to go forward from here. he was a huge part of the next phase in the MCU.

Upvote 0
The media love to speculate, but I can't see why recasting would be a big deal. Albus Dumbledore was recast after Richard Harris became too ill to continue, and Marvel recast Rhodes without it causing a big upset. Over in DC they are apparently going to recast pretty much everyone. So I can't really see why Marvel would be sweating this.

Took the missus to see The Marvels in the cinema last month, and it was cack. And apparently it was a box office bomb. Could the MCU has hit hard times?
As a bit of an outsider (the only Marvel production I've watched this year was Guardians 3, on a long flight) I do see a lot of comment that suggests that they are struggling with the problem of maintaining quality and engagement while producing more and more material. And it makes sense: producing one series of a couple of interlinked movies a year over best part of a decade was pretty ambitious, but also had a sort of an endpoint. Then trying to regroup and launch a next phase after that while also producing a huge bunch of TV shows because they've now got all that space to fill on their streaming service is a bigger challenge, with several risks. Not a huge surprise if a degree of audience fatigue sets in, or writer fatigue. Don't forget that in their original business, comics, series get cancelled all of the time if they aren't bringing in the readers, new writing teams are brought in, character lineups or directions change, or characters are "rested" for months or years or even longer. It's just that it's a lot cheaper to do this with a comic than a movie or a TV series, and the core audience understand how it works.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones