• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All Things PlayStation5 (ps5)

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    i just bought one at BestBuy!!!!!!!!!!!

its the Horizon Forbidden West digital edition......so yes it is disc less, but that is perfectly fine as i really do not collect games as a hobby like some people do.

but i bought the last one at my local store so supplies may vary. i also saw that Amazon is taking invitations for it as well with many people saying that they go an invite with in a few days of applying.

so looks like Sony is ramping up production.

anybody get theirs recently? what games are you playing?

first stop for me is Forbidden West, can't wait to see how Aloy saves the day again.

i must say the dual sense controller is fantastic.

playing Forbidden West, i can feel how the bowstring is set when i want to fire it. its so much more immersive than i what i thought it was going to be. also the speakers in the controller is way better than the ps4 controller.

been thinking of buying Skyrim and Fallout 4 as those are my all time favorite games to play.

other games i'm thinking of getting are Resident Evil: the Village, Keena, and all of the God of War games.

anybody have the PS VR system? i'm curious on that as well. but i have no room in my room to be able to stand and swing my arms or move around to be able to play vr games.

Reactions: gerniklore
    Upvote 0
    I have invested all the money I had in a PC gamer, I prefer the PC to the console but the day I can I will buy a PS5
    i have been a playstation guy since the first playstation came out. i have not really played any games on the pc other that StarCraft I and II and Diablo I and II.

i just bought a Steam Deck as well.

i just installed the Burning Shore DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden West. gonna play it over the weekend.

• Love
    Reactions: gerniklore
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones