• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amazon Prime Day deals

Just saw on Twitter that the Essential PH1 will be $250. That's a deal.

Oooh, I might have to pick one of those up, just because. :D

The first year they did Prime Day I spent a few hundred and got some decent deals. Last year I didn't really buy much and the deals didn't seem very good.

Anybody see and rock bottom deals on SSD's?

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
I generally don't get drawn into it, but I will take a quick browse. I honestly had been considering replacing my aging but trustworthy Fossil Q Founder with the Explorist, but always balked because, frankly, the Founder was still working wonderfully.

When my G6 updated to Oreo, my favorite watchface would no longer run reliably and it was looking like I'd have to reset the watch. The Prime Day deal just hit me at the right moment.

Unfortunately I must have made an audible utterance of excitement because the wife came in my office and proceeded to ask me to scroll through ALL the prime day deals so she could shop. :cashdroid: That was the rest of my evening. :(

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
Anybody watching Battery Packs? I'm looking for something in the 20,000 range.
All my battery packs are really old.

If you're not afraid of crowdfunding, here's a 15,000mAh power bank that can charge wirelessly. I was happy to back it:

https://d1674d.kckb.st

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones