• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Central

It could be the result of a play policy change from a couple years ago where nothing could start an app name with Android. The forum app for our site was initially kicked out of Play for being the AndroidForums.com app. It needed to be renamed the Forums for Android app or something like that.

Upvote 0
Because Android Central sucks and Android forums rule, would be my best guess:thinking:
We appreciate that you like our site, but we prefer not to throw shade at others in the industry. Many folks are members at multiple Android or tech forums that overlap in content and all have their strengths and weaknesses. :)

Upvote 0
We appreciate that you like our site, but we prefer not to throw shade at others in the industry. Many folks are members at multiple Android or tech forums that overlap in content and all have their strengths and weaknesses. :)

I respect your beliefs and I also understand that opinions are like fingerprints for a choice of better words. But I've never had any good dealings with Android Central in the past, not because of its material but most issues with its layout wa not as good as AF. But I will remember to choose my words more carefully in the future in not to offend fans of particular sites.:D

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones