• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Plans for Easter?

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
Easter Sunday is this coming weekend. Do you have anything special planned? I hope however you spend the occasion, you share some time with family or friends. If you travel, please be safe.

The wife and I are meeting friends at the cabin to enjoy the weekend. I'm smoking out a ham and everyone will bring sides. We will eat too much and have a great time. The forecast for the weekend has the temps in the mid sixties with a slight chance of rain. If it rains out my smoked ham adventure, it will simply have to cook in the oven. No matter how the weekend goes down, I'm blessed to have good friends to share the occasion with.

I wish a fun and meaningful weekend for each of you.

We are hosting, though my sister is cooking the ham (as well as a side dish and a carrot cake, the latter our late mother’s recipe). Curiously we have invited a few friends and all have thus far declined, although they have no other plans. It will certainly be low key.

Have a blessed time whatever you choose to do and wherever you may be.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones