• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

call quality and gorilla glass?

Sento

Jan 19, 2011
Been curious for a while, all you honor 5xers, how is the call quality on the phones? the phone seems like a great bang for buck, made by huwaii, 1080p, 5.5", metal construction - but is the call quality good or is it nexus level muffled and scratchy?

Also is the screen gorilla glass? have you noticed a lot of scratches if you don't use a screen protector? can a finger nail or the face of a desk scratch the glass?

Been curious for a while, all you honor 5xers, how is the call quality on the phones? the phone seems like a great bang for buck, made by huwaii, 1080p, 5.5", metal construction - but is the call quality good or is it nexus level muffled and scratchy?

Also is the screen gorilla glass? have you noticed a lot of scratches if you don't use a screen protector? can a finger nail or the face of a desk scratch the glass?
I used it as a daily driver for nearly 9 months and was fine with the call quality. I also had no problem with the screen scratching. I carried it in my pocket with my keys and change.

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones