• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Divisional round: Jan. 20-21, 2024

The 3 point favorite of the Bills is basically home field advantage. I'm not sure if the Chiefs should win that it would be considered an upset. I do expect it to be a good game. The rest of the games look like the odds are right on. This year... about anything can and has happed. They should all be fun to watch. It takes talent, healthy rosters, and luck to win these games.

Upvote 0
The two biggest possible upset that I think could happen are, I could see the Packers upsetting the 49ers. Jordan Love is really hot right now. The other is I could see the Buccaneers beating the Lions. I saw a lot of Cleveland Brown games when Baker Mayfield was there. When Mayfield is on target he looks like Drew Brees. Then when he's off target he's terrible. He's probably the most off and on QB I have ever seen.

Upvote 0
fordfield2.png
fordfield.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones