• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Let’s put up barriers to keep bikes off the walkway…

E035ED8E-3A48-45E2-9DA5-2A36470B7E71.jpeg

Upvote 0
Perhaps... I was just wondering if the apostrophe was as a possessive (the Pecker's cutoff) or a contraction (the Pecker is cutoff)... we're probably both right in different contexts

I'd say likely possessive, they seem right proud about the "cut off" looking at the sign.
Just remind me of where that is again, ..... think I'd like to take the looooonnnng way around.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: BrickHouse
Upvote 0
Going a bit farther off-topic, “Long Way Round” is an excellent docuseries. I’d happily commend it to you. And pretty much everyone, really.

Similar tale of a family I spoke with in Monterey California. They were on a two year vacation touring the world in an all wheel drive RV. At the time they had traveled all of the European, African, Asian, Australian, South American continents, working their way through the North American.

Reactions: rootabaga
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones