• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
st-gif.570137

Upvote 0
In a past life I ran a house framing crew that built homes on pilings.

I had guys like that, and worse ! (remind me to tell the story of the guy who kicked the DuoFast nails box ... lmfao)

Thankfully my crew was never that foolish. Harmless pranks were rather common though. Got to a point that we'd feel something was a miss when no one messed with something.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Years ago, I worked around a full blooded Hopi Indian. The tradesmen often joked with the guy though they liked him a great deal and had nothing but respect for him as a person and craftsman. One day, close to lunch, he was dancing and chanting around a stick he had stuck in the ground. He eventually drew the attention of all of the trades working in the area. He put on a heck of a show chanting in his native language and dancing. Suddenly he stopped. He took a long look at the stick he had been dancing around and announced "It's now 11:57" and it was. He had managed a sneak peak at his watch and had pulled off the biggest spoof on his buddies I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
The contractor I worked for had two framing crews, I ran one and a fella named Gil ran the other one.

All "new" hires were put on my crew and told if they lasted a week with me they could then ask to work on Gils crew.

Sigh, remind me to tell the story of the harley guy.

Anyway, Bob was young and had a temper problem. One day he was fretting and fuming about something and in the trash pile was an empty Duofast Gun nail box ... or so he thought !

He kicked the box in anger and it flew up and dumped the contents on him, someone had used it for a toilet and it was full of chit !

lmao, that was sooo long ago and I can still see it in my mind.

Next up the harley guy !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones