• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatality 2023.

Actor Tom Sizemore passed away yesterday age 61. Rest in peace.
I read the other day that his family was having to make end-of-life decisions and I was saddened that he might soon be on this list. He was a terrific character actor and really made the most of his screen time. I didn’t always like his character, but I always liked his acting.

RIP, Mr. Sizemore, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your fans, family, friends and loved ones.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
The Oscars "In Memoriam" segment (linked below) included a few well-known names that had slipped by me (and probably our 2022 list): Louise Fletcher, Irene Cara, and Vangelis (the composer probably best known for the theme song to "Chariots of Fire").
RIP to all and thanks for sharing your talents.

Upvote 0
This cuts deep, I have been a Fringe Fan ever since I can remember, also loved him in John Wick movies.

I also loved Fringe, they had a Marathon on this weekend and even though i watched all them before .. i did it again.

i also loved him in the John Wick movies.

Upvote 0
As fast as he went, he stayed on earth a good long while. RIP to Craig Breedlove, who passed away on April 4 at the age of 86.

Excellent retrospective article from R&T:

Upvote 0
Al Jaffee passed away a few days ago at 102. If you don’t recognize his name, you have my sympathy.

RIP, Mr. Jaffee, and thanks for countless laughs, many of which were inappropriate.

Upvote 0
Al Jaffee passed away a few days ago at 102. If you don’t recognize his name, you have my sympathy.

RIP, Mr. Jaffee, and thanks for countless laughs, many of which were inappropriate.

I used to read Mad when I was younger,I still have a few of them in my basement.... :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones