• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite drinks?

Could go on and on,:rolleyes: both alcoholic and non, very much an "in the moment" thing. But a few old reliable choices:

Bass Ale. First beer that I truly savored, mad me happy I was drinking it; See that red triangle, and I smile. Perhaps unreasonable of me, but I reflexively bristle at the idea they are now owned by Coors / Anheuser Busch. (Similar feelings about most globalization / Americanization, but that's another thread.)
Traditional Margarita; Rocks, never blended. Salt with the first one, no salt for all those following :)
Very cold, very fresh 2% milk.....Am almost militant about how it should be stored / purchased.
Coca Cola; Generally don't care for it at all, if from a can or bottle. But under very particular circumstances, (for instance)....Hot day, at the fairgrounds or race track, crave the caffeine. In a cup, over ice, from the fountain.......And served by a pretty young girl. Magic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones