• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game] [Free] Rain Balls - interesting gameplay

DiSys0

Lurker
Mar 13, 2021
<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>Hello everyone!</p>

<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>This is my first game with quite interesting gameplay.</p>
<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>The goal is simple - pop colored balloons and gain progression posimple.</p>
<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>But to do it is not so simple. Game is depending on speed of decision making and good reaction.</p>
<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>I would be glad to know your opinions about her, they are very important to me.</p>
<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>Good luck to everyone and thank you very much!</p>

<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>&#160;</p>

<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>Google Play:&#160;https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DiSys.RainBalls</p>

<p dir='ltr' style='margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; text-align:start;'>
</p>

Attachments

• game1.jpg
    game1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 169
  • game2.jpg
    game2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 151
  • game3.jpg
    game3.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones