• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gb whatsapp updated recovery

Msz of update came on gb whatsapp. Ok, then the new app was downloaded, but in the new version, the data of the old version is not showing in the app, nor even in the new app.
How to see the msz and data in the old app
That msz is verry verry imported for me
plz help 9728919909

Do you have a backup of your messages from before you updated the app? If so, have you tried restoring it?
Have you tried installing the older version instead?

Unfortunately I don't use unofficial WhatsApp mods so have no experience their features, limitations or problems. Those are just the first things that come to mind to try.

I would certainly make sure that you have a copy of your message backup somewhere safe before doing anything else (I'm assuming that GB WhatsApp behaves like the official WhatsApp and keeps the 7 most recent daily backups on your phone automatically). That way whatever else happens you have a copy of those messages.

P.S. If that's a phone number it's generally a very bad idea to post those in public places on the web. I'd remove that if I were you.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones