• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google play system update

Getting these pop ups on my screen and back, recent and home buttons work in the background but on screen that pop stays... To see the background screen, click on the "google play" written on the pop up and and then click cancel.
Do any one have idea is this legit or not because this kind of update should never pop up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170621-083324.png
    Screenshot_20170621-083324.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Screenshot_20170621-081951.png
    Screenshot_20170621-081951.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 510
Getting these pop ups on my screen and back, recent and home buttons work in the background but on screen that pop stays... To see the background screen, click on the "google play" written on the pop up and and then click cancel.
Do any one have idea is this legit or not because this kind of update should never pop up.
How to remove it, it keeps on poping up after 20 - 30 seconds.
I also installed it and revoked all the permissions and used "force stop" but when i uninstalled it, the same story, "google play system update" downloaded. And same pop up again and again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones