• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Houston we might have a problem

joe71

Android Expert
Jan 14, 2011
Nevada
So yesterday I am rolling through Ohio headed to Pennsylva, I have this truck driver GPS app downloaded . I use it and an old fashion Atlas for directions. So as I am rolling along I hear the phone ring, I am not going to answer because I am driving, I glance to see who it is if it's work or the wife I will pull over as soon as as I can and return the call.
I look at my phone the Moto E5 plus I hear a phone ringing but no number is showing up there is no indication of a incoming call yet it's ringing.
I ignore it , it stops.
A short time later same thing.
This happen several times. Finally annoyed with the phone I grab it and shut it off and toss it in the overhead storage spot above the driver seat.
A minute later I hear the phone ring:thumbsdowndroid:
I reach up check the phone and it's off
Yet I am hearing a phone ringing,
Finally it stopped.
A few hours later I stop for the night and I figured it out it was my Moto E5 play that had been ringing. I don't really use it normally it's turned off and stashed away . For a while I was thinking great now I am going to have to go back to another TMobile store and deal with another broken down phone, I was even thinking about going with an IPhoneo_O

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones