• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC One M9 screen showing white circle? Nothing else?

Sinclair11

Lurker
Jul 27, 2017
My HTC screen wouldn t turn on yesterday, I thought it was just dead. When I got home it still wouldn t turn on. i held down the volume down key and the power button, and the screen however it was just showing loads of these bars vertically down my phone (nothing else) and then would fade. After several turns trying to do this it came on to HTC symbol, however it then stated turning green and wouldn t work. Another few times it became a white screen with a black rectangle. I left it over night. It was like that this morning. Tried again and now it became black background with a white/green oval/rectangle (like something out of the ring. Anyone came across this and know what to do???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones