• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Interesting Articles.. post some interesting articles that other might enjoy.

If you fly in commercial airliners, this is probably more disturbing than interesting, but…

Upvote 0
That's an alarming read.
Indeed. Someone with zero connections to the industry opens a business supplying critical parts, thus endangering the lives of thousands of people.

Assuming he knew what was going on, he belongs in prison. His kind of fraud is, to me, much worse than Elizabeth Holmes. Hers was a typical defrauding people to steal money. To me, tampering with lives (in order to steal money) is leagues worse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reactions: rootabaga
Upvote 0
Pretty cool if true...

That is really interesting. I had never heard of the dateline theory but that would make sense. If she landed intact then I’m guessing they would have been able to get out of the plane, but probably perished on the open ocean. :(

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
I had pizza at least once a month and most likely more often. When my children were growing up, we had pizzas often. It would be a box kit that only needed toppings. I think it was Chef Boyardee. It was a decent product and in the wheel house of a poor guy with four children. About the time I was running low on mouths to feed and I was more successful, they quit selling the product. Oldest daughter worked at Godfather's Pizza so it became our go to. Fast forward, daughter #2 worked at Papa Murphy's. Naturally, it became the pie of choice. I then trimmed a home for the manager of the local Pizza Hut. I gave him a deal and he gave me a deal. He moved on and that deal was done but I've been doing the Hut since.

Upvote 0
This isn't an article, but it's an interview that people need to hear:

Usually I'm the one on the radio... but today, the Darling Bride Donna will be on WMSR Thunder Radio! She will join Marilyn Rogan to discuss Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, a VA-approved nonprofit therapy for active duty personnel and veterans battling unseen wounds like TBI, PTSD, MST, depression, etc. It's a phenomenal program and veterans need to know about it.

Host Tiffany Clutter invited Marilyn and Donna to her daily show, Connecting Coffee County, to talk about the program after learning of it. She was intrigued and is now excited to help others learn about Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing.

Marilyn recently received the Governor's Volunteer Stars Award for Rutherford County, based on her work with Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. She will explain the program and how it has helped once-suicidal veterans become happy, productive citizens again.

Donna Wilkie will simply tell the story of her own journey: from deep depression to one of the program's most vocal advocates.

You can listen in live by tuning in or streaming it at www.thunder1320.com beginning at 4:06 PM Central (just click the big "Listen Now" button). If you can't listen live, all the Connecting Coffee County segments are archived and can be enjoyed at your convenience at Downloads - Thunder Radio

I hope you listen in and learn more about this incredible program, so you can tell others about it. Together, we can connect our hurting brothers & sisters with resources that can help them!

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones