• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Meaning of "S/W Upgrading"

Alright and one more question, does it require a Wifi or Mobile Network ? Because, before i went to boot settings and started the "S/W Upgrade" i had both Wifi and Mobile Network disabled, so will it still do its "job"?

Because, it has been around 2 hours since screen displays only
download.jpg

Upvote 0
Alright and one more question, does it require a Wifi or Mobile Network ? Because, before i went to boot settings and started the "S/W Upgrade" i had both Wifi and Mobile Network disabled, so will it still do its "job"?

Because, it has been around 2 hours since screen displays only View attachment 132300

Oh I see. I'm not familiar with your particular devices, but it looks like you've booted it into download mode, meaning it is now expecting to be sent new firmware via USB from a computer. If that's not what you were aiming to achieve, you need to exit download mode again (probably by holding the power button, but I'm not sure, it could be a different button combination).

Reactions: Saba221 and Hadron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones