• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Member Authors!

The_Chief

Accept no imitations!
  • Nov 17, 2009
    Manchester, Tennessee
    I couldn't find a thread in search about this... so I started one!

If you're an author with books on the market, let us all know about it!

I'll start, since I'm kinda proud of my latest book. A Man's Guide to Babies is now available at Amazon in print and Kindle versions! This light, fun book is a great gift idea for any Dad... especially a prospective one!

I also have two kids' books that, due to ISBN conflict, I had to withdraw from the market. They should be available again soon, in ebook and print version, well before the Christmas holiday shopping season!

well i'm not an author, but one of my friends who i met while working for Borders bookstore. he wrote a couple of books that got published. his debut book got many praises. even one of my favorite authors Chuck Palanuik who wrote Fight Club gave praise to his book.

https://www.amazon.com/Contortionists-Handbook-Craig-Clevenger/dp/1931561486

when his book came out he was in talks with the folks who produced the movie, Fight Club, to buy the rights to the book. i keep forgetting to ask him, whatever happened to that deal. i visit him up in Santa Barbara from time to time.

anyways i highly recommend that you read it. its really good.

Upvote 0
    While "A Man's Guide to Babies" is available, I'm working on getting my two kids' books moved to a different publisher, so that's taking longer than expected. Meanwhile, I've placed my current project on the back burner while I expedite another book on homeschooling. Never a dull moment!

Attachments

• BookAdPhoto.png
      BookAdPhoto.png
      265.8 KB · Views: 81
    Upvote 0
    "Fresh wrote"

There, fixed it for ya
    :D
    Re:

Emmi:

A dancer- singer, writer, producer, video production, imdb has over 499 movies attached, and t.v. shows too, some podcast she does in the side, some heavy lifting machines spung on her finger like it was nothing, a real baller, never settles in for one movement or the other, the happiest of triggering right by her own soul, was a place in the shadows she kept an universe within that gravity it was tugging right by the arrowheads. Selective and grunt laughing within the aspect dipped in the crowd, making the better retrobution was even an arrow sharpest in her quiver, she hunted well, excelled even in the sport, was able to do a half mile in the naked eye before she fired.

The tool she had the most excitement was inside the lofty realm of reality's lost touch, in side the center of cement shoes, and empty bottled up emotions, she faded inside the secretive of time own photograph, she did intake and breathed so damn hard on the oven freshness. An uproar shattered downwards, downwards was the wind that was carrying throughout the leaves negitive spaces. A sweet embrace of her once lover's old haggared eyes, just waiting for the anguished to over kill them and baked them upwards in the typhoon of secretive hallways, lept throughout the thunder and into the mighty Bismark's roar.

Upvote 0
    Happy to say that the ebook and print versions are DONE and the audiobook is in progress! The book is getting traction and I'm receiving a lot of compliments - even from women, a couple of whom (I'm not naming names) admitted they learned something new about their own body, and still fully enjoyed the book. Happy Chief!

Reactions: olbriar
    Upvote 0
    Well, folks, my NEXT book is in its final draft almost ready to publish! Unlike "A Man's Guide to Babies", which is a light, fun book, the new one, "Romantic Ideas for Unromantic Guys" is a more serious book about the importance of a romance/chivalry mindset in our modern era. It's a completely different style: hopefully, it will help some guys out there. I had originally thought it would be more of a booklet... but it's actually a little longer than the previous book! Now for the Darling Bride to read & sanity check it. GULP...

Coming soon (hopefully in the next month or so)!

Attachments

• RomanticIdeasCover-Heart.jpg
      RomanticIdeasCover-Heart.jpg
      63.1 KB · Views: 29
    Upvote 0
    Well, folks, my NEXT book is in its final draft almost ready to publish! Unlike "A Man's Guide to Babies", which is a light, fun book, the new one, "Romantic Ideas for Unromantic Guys" is a more serious book about the importance of a romance/chivalry mindset in our modern era. It's a completely different style: hopefully, it will help some guys out there. I had originally thought it would be more of a booklet... but it's actually a little longer than the previous book! Now for the Darling Bride to read & sanity check it. GULP...

Coming soon (hopefully in the next month or so)!
    That's the book I read, right? I enjoyed it!

Reactions: The_Chief
    Upvote 0
    That's the book I read, right? I enjoyed it!
    Thanks, @Steven58 but no - you read my previous book, A Man's Guide to Babies, that mansplains the whole baby-making process in a light & humorous way (plus the whole husband/dad thing afterwards). This next one will help introverts and reclusive guys understand and adopt the principles of romance and chivalry in the 21st Century. It's serious and to the point: a completely different writing style.

Reactions: Steven58
    Upvote 0
    Thanks, @Steven58 but no - you read my previous book, A Man's Guide to Babies, that mansplains the whole baby-making process in a light & humorous way (plus the whole husband/dad thing afterwards). This next one will help introverts and reclusive guys understand and adopt the principles of romance and chivalry in the 21st Century. It's serious and to the point: a completely different writing style.
    Where can I buy it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones