• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Member Authors!

Upvote 0
Available in Kindle and print version at Amazon; also Apple Books, Kobo, and most other major ebook retailers.

Fame and fortune again... without the fortune. Again

I'm impressed.

Upvote 0
FINALLY. I tell ya, I almost forgot why I don't write books as a career - it's a PAIN! No wonder no one else on AF writes books... I'm a sucker for punishment

:p

At any rate, the new book Romantic Ideas for Unromantic Guys is FINISHED and available for pre-order, with release May 15th!
(Also available in Amazon Kindle and print-on-demand)

Unlike A Man's Guide to Babies, however, it isn't funny. It isn't quirky. It takes a more instructional tone on the importance of romance and chivalry in our lives. Yes, even in the 21st Century! That sort of conduct has never been more lacking in our society than it is now: so if this book can help one young man (or even a more mature guy) better interact with others, it will have been worth the effort.

If you know a guy who may be a little... "romance-deficient", this book can definitely help.

Upvote 0
@Milo Williamson I just want to relay in 12 chapters what has taken me decades to learn. This isn't rocket science - but it's not taught and our culture won't touch the subject. Hopefully we can reintroduce some civility in our society.
Yeah, I have a fb friend named Cully who does his master class of becoming a writer, some of his stuff is gold!
But yeah taking so much time and effort, a lot of re-writes just the first few chapters I thought they where done, but
there is plenty foreshadowing and knowing the perfect audience is just right about that clues as well.

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0
@Milo Williamson I just want to relay in 12 chapters what has taken me decades to learn. This isn't rocket science - but it's not taught and our culture won't touch the subject. Hopefully we can reintroduce some civility in our society.
Cheif: Taken me decades to do over 200 chapters... yeah.. mostly rough drafts though.. it is a massive chore on my mind too..

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0
I did some serious introspection and decided that the title of my last book really didn't fit the content. It was a snarky title for a serious work... besides that, no guy wants to think he's unromantic (even if he is) and needs help from a book.

I recalled the title, unpublished it and have revised it with a new title. Once I have the copyright confirmation, I'll release it on all ebook and print-on-demand channels.

Romance and Chivalry Front Cover.png

UPDATE:

"Romance and Chivalry in Modern Society" is now available for pre-order! What a great book for young men, so they can learn time-proven principles on how to interact with others... especially women! It's also a great gift idea for young women, so they will rightly set high expectations for a prospective boyfriend/husband: and won't settle for less. Because she shouldn't. Release date is December 15th!

UPDATE:

Release Day is here! Ebook version is available now at your favorite digital store!

Amazon Kindle version is in process: print copies are available for preorder for a December 21st release!

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I'm happy to have a radio interview coming up Thursday at 4 PM Central on WMSR Thunder Radio! Host Tiffany Clutter and I will be discussing my books and passion for writing on her Connecting Coffee County program! Listen live or it will be posted later in the Downloads section for streaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones