• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] {works on any rom} Boot-Logos.... (flashable!) added converter l Updated 12/29 1:20 pm est.

For jordy, I'm about to upload this to ziggy

motdeadhead_thumb.jpg

gd_moto.zip

Upvote 0
could somebody please make a boot logo such as the Nexus with the Google logo only.

can't post a link (first post longtime reader here) to the Droid X (Apex Rom) boot logo and would love to have that on my triumph instead of the red Motorola logo.

I'm running CM7 on my Triumph and loving the custom rom.

thanks

BD :)

i got your pm... i will send them to you in a couple of mins. :D

Reactions: buonadomenica
Upvote 0
I FIXED IT :D

i need help with this i made my splash image and try to flash it and my logo disappear??? after that my phone wont turn on at all. i click turn on it vibrates and stays vibrating. please help me this is my second mt i am not getting another one any time soon and i cant afford to not have a cell with me.

Would of loved it if you said how you fixed it. I had to do the boot where you hold down volume down and power button and delete the splash from my PC

Upvote 0
Reactions: Impermanent
Upvote 0
here you go google splash.zip didnt you ask me before? i cleaned out my inbox and could remember the names of the requests.

thank you for the quick turnaround. Yes I have asked for it before right around the holidays. Might want to add this Google Boot animation to the first post of this thread as others might want it too.

thanks again for all those great logos.

BD

Upvote 0
Here's a boot logo I made for everyone to use. I've had some free time so I decided to make one. Ziggy was going to post this for me, but I just figured out how to do it. Thanks ziggy46 for your useful thread. I tested it this morning and it worked great. If you like it please press the thanks button. If I get positive feedback maybe I'll make another one.

Abstract Android.zip
mike153-albums-boot-logo-picture5234-abstract-android-boot-logo.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones