• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] {works on any rom} Boot-Logos.... (flashable!) added converter l Updated 12/29 1:20 pm est.

Finally got around to making a logo for my Triumph. I had this same one on my Intercept, but I never saved the original file before it was scaled down to 240x400. So I made it all over again. Thankfully I kept all of the other files.

Have you been touched by The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Flashable zip:
MT FSM Boot Logo.zip

23jkhvl.jpg

Upvote 0
Would anyone be willing to make me one from scratch? Just a nice HD picture of a Phoenix...hope that isn't too much trouble. Thanks in advance!

I could maybe. Depends do you just actually want a pic of a phoenix or effects on it or what? If you just want a pic give me a link and I can resize it and convert it and make it a flashable for you. If you want some sort of effects on it I can see what I can do depending on what you want.

Upvote 0
Still waiting for this lol. If you can't do it I might be able to do it myself, but I suck at coding :p

sorry bout that...

it would take me awhile to recode it all. (have you looked at the script?)

but, you can try to use the program called "WINE" i read that it can operate windows batch scripts in linux. :D im not sure if it will work on not but its worth a try

Upvote 0
sorry bout that...

it would take me awhile to recode it all. (have you looked at the script?)

but, you can try to use the program called "WINE" i read that it can operate windows batch scripts in linux. :D im not sure if it will work on not but its worth a try

I tried it, it didn't work. However, I was able to find the actual code that converts it and it worked, that's how I made my Google boot logo, but it would still be way more convenient with a script.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones